Sunday, July 3, 2011

Update....

Happy Canada Day Weekend Everyone! 
It was a beautiful weekend here...finally got to some long overdue yard work!


Now to food/diet..
After a week or so on the new plan and trying the Blood Type thing...one observation I made was NO BLOATING! This is the first time on a carb cycling plan that I haven't experience major bloating most of the time, in fact I've had none! My stomach has been noticeably "flatter" this week, have no idea if I have lost or not..As for this result I am not sure if it's the elimination of certain items on the list (Blood Type diet) or the new plan or a combination of both...
I have however had some beer, yes I broke down yesterday while working in the hot sun and had a few beer. Beer in general usually bloats me, can't drink much of it, but Bud Light didn't seem to have this affect....hmmm..could this be because it made with 30% rice as well as hops and barely malt? Maybe, none the less I am not suppose to be drinking...ugggh...another side note, it did not affect my BP..I am so confused! LOL


Back to the weekend.....Enjoy Everyone!
Cheers xo

No comments:

Post a Comment