Friday, June 24, 2011

CELLULITE!!!!!!!!! ..on my arms.......GROSS!

I have always been proud of my arms, they were always the first thing to get lean, the first to show muscle definition and always pretty strong....and since being so close to my goal I thought they were looking pretty damn good these days.....I even went out and purchased 7 halter/tank tops for the summer...it was a mini treat for doing as well as I did over the spring.....THEN...........
Whilst doing my arm workout yesterday I watched my form in the mirror and to my surprise there it was CELLULITE!...on the back of my arms........GROSS! I had no idea it was there, I guess I don't spend enough time posing and flexing in the mirror.........I mean I have ALWAYS had cellulite on my upper back thigh and buttocks, even when fit and lean, it was the last place to hang on, but it was minimal, this triceps area, isn't even minimal...it's horrible....I was HORRIFIED.......however it makes me even more determined to stick to my diet........Hopefully it works this time......finger, toes and cellulite crossed!

Later!
Tara

1 comment:

  1. Cellulite is gross by definition, no matter if we find it on. I had this problem a few years ago but I started a daily treatment that involves a healthy diet and also an exercises program. this worked for me and provided long lasting results so I'm sure it will work for any of you.
    By Skin Vitality complaints

    ReplyDelete