Monday, June 20, 2011

It's Monday and I am starting all over again...yes again..

So here it goes, yet another day 1....
With the last 4-6 weeks with no change, I am determined to change it up to see what works for me....needless to say..this past weekend was probably a good indicator that it was time to get serious again, with back to back hubby's bday and a bachlorette party....I will admit I had too much yummy food and too many coolers...so here we go again. 

I am still wanting to reduce my BF% by 7%...doesn't sound like much,  but it so is..and it's going to be damn hard, especially with summer here...with BBQ's, beer, and going away parties to come...how will I ever make it through?


I do wish I had someone else to do this with, someone else to be accountable to other than myself, someone to compete against, but I cannot for the life of me convince anyone else to get on board...why is that? HAHA


One thing I can look forward to is my first personal training course starting this weekend, the first of 3 master trainer courses I plan to take, at the end of my fitness/nutrition training journey I am required to have someone to use as a guinea pig, so maybe, just maybe this might give me the competitiveness I am searching for?


Logging off for now...hope everyone had a wonderful father's day weekend!

Live clean!

No comments:

Post a Comment